Sunday, February 19, 2006

maids.

What's your take on maids?

I've always liked 'em. Ignore those rumours about which maid has killed another maid or which maid has gotten pregnant 'cos she brought a bangla boyfriend into the house when her employers are not home.
I have this thing about family maids. My 4th &1st aunt both has one. One's lee-ni jiejie, whom i'm more familiar with. (I dont see my 1st aunt's maid often ; i don't even know her name)She likes me, I know it. 'Cos i always go to her &talk to her when shes doing the dishes or helping my mum cook (whenever shes over at my place). Maids are humans too, they have desires they have dreams (which i bet, does not include being a maid) they have families &stuff. What we need to do is to make 'em feel wanted 'cos they feel lonely too.
I feel very sad when i hear that my cousin (joyce) scolds her with words like You Are Just A Maid.
Which is totally not supposed to be the attitude of a child, right? (I told you, the kids nowadays are turning into horrible monsters!)

Give 'em a life, c'mon. Sheesh.

Anyhows this kid is absolutely adorable in his drawing.



Who else is the artist but my lil lover? :D

-
4th aunt gave me this lovely necklace. Ah shes really really sweet okay. The previous time we were shopping around (the grand hyatt hotel trip) &i saw this nice necklace &was lookin' at it say eh nice nice nice &stuff &she remembered!
She said she went to search for it the day she heard about my results.
People say aw with me :)

-
I took a pathetic 20-30mins nap just now. I need to go soon.
SIGHSIGHSIGH i hate it. Milk wouldn't work. I need pills.

Or maybe i should try yazid's style = drink coffee before bed.
Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home